职业和大学前景 (CCP) offers structured opportunities for qualified high school students to pursue one of three pathways in community college that lead to a certificate, 文凭, or degree as well as provide entry-level job skills. Academic credits earned through 职业和大学前景 pathways shall enable students who continue into postsecondary education, 高中毕业后, to complete an undergraduate degree in less time than high school students without college credit would need to complete. Enrollment in the 职业和大学前景 Program is available to North Carolina public, 私人, 以及在家接受教育的高中生.
Specific qualification criteria for all high school students are required for each pathway. To view a description 和 criteria for a specific pathway, please refer to the College 和 职业生涯 Promise Pathway Guide (pdf)
Follow the steps below to apply to be a 职业和大学前景 student at 全球赌博十大网站.
- Franklin County Students: Evangeline Mitchell – firstname.lastname@example.org (ph. 252-738-3611)
- 格兰维尔县学生:热巴·布洛克 email@example.com (ph. 252-738-3525)
- 万斯县学生:基拉·罗宾逊 firstname.lastname@example.org (ph. 252-738-3232)
- Warren County Students: Taylor Williams – email@example.com (ph. 252-738-3594)
- 职业教练:格兰维尔中心, 南格兰维尔, 摩根富林明韦伯, 沃伦新科技, 和 Warren County High School: Connie Ragl和 – ragl和c@prc-bg.net (ph. 252-590-0303)
Students outside of these four counties should select the representative from the county where you expect to attend classes or is closest to you.
全球赌博十大网站 Cooperative Innovative High Schools take the form of Early College High Schools 和 are located on or near the college’s campuses. Students enrolled in these programs can concurrently obtain a high school 文凭 和 begin or complete an associate degree program or earn up to two years of college credit within five years. The process to apply to one of these four schools begins in middle school 和 is conducted by the Local Education Agency. To obtain additional information about our early college high school partnerships 和 how to apply, please visit the specific Early College High School Website of interest.